Hollerado : Americanarama

I should preface this post by admitting this video was forwarded to me by my mother. Who before you start steppin - (you heard me) - is a woman to be admired. For starters, after more than forty years of smoking at a pace that would give most people a reason to write their will, my mom just quit smoking cold turkey. Second - she started this business on her own (if you have a band and you want someone to track your radio plays, click that shit!). Third, she thinks videos like this one are cool. Anyway, most people don't have the patience to do any of these things, so let's hear it for quitters, entrepreneurs, and all the people with sore arms after shooting this video :


Another one-take video, but a really sweet one. I am partial to the minesweeper suquence. eat your heart out, OkGO. Hollerado just re-released their album Record In a Bag and it is, quite literally, in a bag. They had to start their own label to pull it off but every album comes in a ziplock bag full of treats and prizes! yay! Anyway their website is hilarious, their myspace has some music to listen to, and they are Canadian! Go nuts, kids.

Coincidentally, I think this next song may be about someone's mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment